Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/6/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 8/6/2014 5:20 pm
- Surprise! Fox News completely ignored the latest report, this time from a GOP-led House committee, debunking Benghazi conspiracy theories.
- How ironic that conservatives who push restrictive voting laws to fight “voter fraud” are now complaining that their petitions were invalidated for failing to follow election rules.
- Joseph Farah has a message for Republicans who oppose impeachment: “There is no plea-bargaining with a criminal president. He needs to be removed from office.”
- Cliff Kincaid is angry with Pope Francis.
- Quote of the day from Ted Nugent, ALL CAPS his: “IT IS SO GLARINGLY OBVIOUS THAT THE LYING UNCLEAN PHONICS & HYGIENE CHALLENGED HATERS attacking me are blackhearted soulless robotic idiots, & that those who stand with me must be the best people in the world. Cased closed. Be proud that America hating freedom hating punks hate us. Celebrate.”
Share this post
9/10/14 @ 10:35
9/4/14 @ 12:05
9/4/14 @ 11:30
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Laurie Higgins: Libraries Need Books About The 'Joy' Kids Feel When Their Gay Parents Die
9/4/14 @ 4:16pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm