Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/6/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 8/6/2014 5:20 pm
- Surprise! Fox News completely ignored the latest report, this time from a GOP-led House committee, debunking Benghazi conspiracy theories.
- How ironic that conservatives who push restrictive voting laws to fight “voter fraud” are now complaining that their petitions were invalidated for failing to follow election rules.
- Joseph Farah has a message for Republicans who oppose impeachment: “There is no plea-bargaining with a criminal president. He needs to be removed from office.”
- Cliff Kincaid is angry with Pope Francis.
- Quote of the day from Ted Nugent, ALL CAPS his: “IT IS SO GLARINGLY OBVIOUS THAT THE LYING UNCLEAN PHONICS & HYGIENE CHALLENGED HATERS attacking me are blackhearted soulless robotic idiots, & that those who stand with me must be the best people in the world. Cased closed. Be proud that America hating freedom hating punks hate us. Celebrate.”
9/26/16 @ 5:30
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/19/16 @ 5:33
9/12/16 @ 12:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
Pentecostal Leaders Pray God Will Knock Clinton’s Chariot Wheels Off To Help ‘Anointed’ Trump
9/30/16 @ 11:42am
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Halloween Is Satan Worship
9/26/16 @ 1:50pm