Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/6/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 8/6/2014 4:20 pm
- Surprise! Fox News completely ignored the latest report, this time from a GOP-led House committee, debunking Benghazi conspiracy theories.
- How ironic that conservatives who push restrictive voting laws to fight “voter fraud” are now complaining that their petitions were invalidated for failing to follow election rules.
- Joseph Farah has a message for Republicans who oppose impeachment: “There is no plea-bargaining with a criminal president. He needs to be removed from office.”
- Cliff Kincaid is angry with Pope Francis.
- Quote of the day from Ted Nugent, ALL CAPS his: “IT IS SO GLARINGLY OBVIOUS THAT THE LYING UNCLEAN PHONICS & HYGIENE CHALLENGED HATERS attacking me are blackhearted soulless robotic idiots, & that those who stand with me must be the best people in the world. Cased closed. Be proud that America hating freedom hating punks hate us. Celebrate.”
Share this post
10/13/15 @ 4:39
9/24/15 @ 1:40
9/17/15 @ 12:05
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Linda Harvey: Anti-Gay Activists Are Running Out Of Places To Shop!
11/25/15 @ 1:45pm
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm