Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/6/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 8/6/2014 5:20 pm
- Surprise! Fox News completely ignored the latest report, this time from a GOP-led House committee, debunking Benghazi conspiracy theories.
- How ironic that conservatives who push restrictive voting laws to fight “voter fraud” are now complaining that their petitions were invalidated for failing to follow election rules.
- Joseph Farah has a message for Republicans who oppose impeachment: “There is no plea-bargaining with a criminal president. He needs to be removed from office.”
- Cliff Kincaid is angry with Pope Francis.
- Quote of the day from Ted Nugent, ALL CAPS his: “IT IS SO GLARINGLY OBVIOUS THAT THE LYING UNCLEAN PHONICS & HYGIENE CHALLENGED HATERS attacking me are blackhearted soulless robotic idiots, & that those who stand with me must be the best people in the world. Cased closed. Be proud that America hating freedom hating punks hate us. Celebrate.”
3/10/16 @ 2:35
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: 'The Hippies And The Troublemakers' Are Taking Over
4/20/16 @ 10:39am
Pat Boone: God Will Punish Saturday Night Live For 'Taking Satan's Side'
4/20/16 @ 11:00am
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm