Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 8/6/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 8/6/2014 5:20 pm
- Surprise! Fox News completely ignored the latest report, this time from a GOP-led House committee, debunking Benghazi conspiracy theories.
- How ironic that conservatives who push restrictive voting laws to fight “voter fraud” are now complaining that their petitions were invalidated for failing to follow election rules.
- Joseph Farah has a message for Republicans who oppose impeachment: “There is no plea-bargaining with a criminal president. He needs to be removed from office.”
- Cliff Kincaid is angry with Pope Francis.
- Quote of the day from Ted Nugent, ALL CAPS his: “IT IS SO GLARINGLY OBVIOUS THAT THE LYING UNCLEAN PHONICS & HYGIENE CHALLENGED HATERS attacking me are blackhearted soulless robotic idiots, & that those who stand with me must be the best people in the world. Cased closed. Be proud that America hating freedom hating punks hate us. Celebrate.”
6/28/16 @ 5:25
6/28/16 @ 2:40
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/15/16 @ 5:30
6/7/16 @ 5:30
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm