Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/28/2014 5:32 pm
- Do you have $10 a month that you want to waste? Why not subscribe to Sarah Palin's internet news channel which she will probably just decide to quit running about halfway through?
- Wayne Allyn Root warns that "if we do not secure this border, our entire country in endangered by poverty, by crime, by drugs, and by terrorism."
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire wants everyone to know that President Obama and his supporters are intentionally seeking to destroy America.
- Laura Ingraham is "keeping an open mind about running for office in the future."
- Finally, Joni Ernst, the Republican Senate nominee in Iowa, seems to think that states have the power to nullify federal laws that they don't like.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm