Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/16/14
• Right-wing leaders including Jenny Beth Martin, Tony Perkins, Richard Viguerie and Ken Blackwell are urging RNC chairman Reince Priebus to investigate the Mississippi runoff election.
• Hazelton, Pennsylvania, may be on the hook for millions more dollars for its failed anti-immigrant policy.
• The Pew Research Center is out with new findings on the “feelings that members of America’s religious groups have about one another.”
• Tony Perkins says “President Obama has put the demands of this 3% [of LGBT people] before the entire nation and its interests.”
• Finally, Laurie Higgins urges parents to “flee from public school pornogogues pronto.”
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm