Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/16/14
• Right-wing leaders including Jenny Beth Martin, Tony Perkins, Richard Viguerie and Ken Blackwell are urging RNC chairman Reince Priebus to investigate the Mississippi runoff election.
• Hazelton, Pennsylvania, may be on the hook for millions more dollars for its failed anti-immigrant policy.
• The Pew Research Center is out with new findings on the “feelings that members of America’s religious groups have about one another.”
• Tony Perkins says “President Obama has put the demands of this 3% [of LGBT people] before the entire nation and its interests.”
• Finally, Laurie Higgins urges parents to “flee from public school pornogogues pronto.”
Louie Gohmert: We Got Sanders Because We Let 'Hippies From The '60s' Become Teachers
2/11/16 @ 11:50am
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Sandy Rios: Beyoncé Ushering In The Antichrist With Her 'Black Racism' And 'Lawlessness'
2/9/16 @ 1:25pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm