Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/16/14
• Right-wing leaders including Jenny Beth Martin, Tony Perkins, Richard Viguerie and Ken Blackwell are urging RNC chairman Reince Priebus to investigate the Mississippi runoff election.
• Hazelton, Pennsylvania, may be on the hook for millions more dollars for its failed anti-immigrant policy.
• The Pew Research Center is out with new findings on the “feelings that members of America’s religious groups have about one another.”
• Tony Perkins says “President Obama has put the demands of this 3% [of LGBT people] before the entire nation and its interests.”
• Finally, Laurie Higgins urges parents to “flee from public school pornogogues pronto.”
Share this post
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm