Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/16/14
• Right-wing leaders including Jenny Beth Martin, Tony Perkins, Richard Viguerie and Ken Blackwell are urging RNC chairman Reince Priebus to investigate the Mississippi runoff election.
• Hazelton, Pennsylvania, may be on the hook for millions more dollars for its failed anti-immigrant policy.
• The Pew Research Center is out with new findings on the “feelings that members of America’s religious groups have about one another.”
• Tony Perkins says “President Obama has put the demands of this 3% [of LGBT people] before the entire nation and its interests.”
• Finally, Laurie Higgins urges parents to “flee from public school pornogogues pronto.”
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am