Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/11/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 7/11/2014 5:10 pm
- The consistently debunked right-wing claim about a Benghazi “stand-down order” has been, once again, debunked. Of course, we don’t expect this to stop conservatives from mentioning it.
- Ted Cruz is pushing the House GOP to impeach Eric Holder.
- Televangelist James Robison says “the border crisis again exemplifies the consequences of rejecting God and His Word,” warning readers that “you are about to witness ALL HELL BREAK OUT!”
- According to Steve Deace, “the statist/Marxist Left has openly declared war on God.”
- OneNewsNow asks readers: “What aspect of the Hobby Lobby decision has most angered the far left?”
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
Ray Comfort: 'You Can't Trust An Atheist In A Position Of Authority'
7/11/16 @ 10:53am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm