Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/11/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 7/11/2014 5:10 pm
- The consistently debunked right-wing claim about a Benghazi “stand-down order” has been, once again, debunked. Of course, we don’t expect this to stop conservatives from mentioning it.
- Ted Cruz is pushing the House GOP to impeach Eric Holder.
- Televangelist James Robison says “the border crisis again exemplifies the consequences of rejecting God and His Word,” warning readers that “you are about to witness ALL HELL BREAK OUT!”
- According to Steve Deace, “the statist/Marxist Left has openly declared war on God.”
- OneNewsNow asks readers: “What aspect of the Hobby Lobby decision has most angered the far left?”
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
'It's Going To Be A Bloodbath': Glenn Beck Calls On Republicans Supporting Trump To 'Jump Ship'
8/17/16 @ 4:38pm