Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/11/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 7/11/2014 4:10 pm
- The consistently debunked right-wing claim about a Benghazi “stand-down order” has been, once again, debunked. Of course, we don’t expect this to stop conservatives from mentioning it.
- Ted Cruz is pushing the House GOP to impeach Eric Holder.
- Televangelist James Robison says “the border crisis again exemplifies the consequences of rejecting God and His Word,” warning readers that “you are about to witness ALL HELL BREAK OUT!”
- According to Steve Deace, “the statist/Marxist Left has openly declared war on God.”
- OneNewsNow asks readers: “What aspect of the Hobby Lobby decision has most angered the far left?”
Share this post
11/24/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 5:30
11/21/14 @ 12:05
11/21/14 @ 11:33
11/21/14 @ 10:50
11/20/14 @ 5:30
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm