Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/11/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 7/11/2014 4:10 pm
- The consistently debunked right-wing claim about a Benghazi “stand-down order” has been, once again, debunked. Of course, we don’t expect this to stop conservatives from mentioning it.
- Ted Cruz is pushing the House GOP to impeach Eric Holder.
- Televangelist James Robison says “the border crisis again exemplifies the consequences of rejecting God and His Word,” warning readers that “you are about to witness ALL HELL BREAK OUT!”
- According to Steve Deace, “the statist/Marxist Left has openly declared war on God.”
- OneNewsNow asks readers: “What aspect of the Hobby Lobby decision has most angered the far left?”
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 5:30
12/18/14 @ 5:30
12/17/14 @ 5:31
12/17/14 @ 1:46
12/16/14 @ 5:30
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm