Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/11/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 7/11/2014 5:10 pm
- The consistently debunked right-wing claim about a Benghazi “stand-down order” has been, once again, debunked. Of course, we don’t expect this to stop conservatives from mentioning it.
- Ted Cruz is pushing the House GOP to impeach Eric Holder.
- Televangelist James Robison says “the border crisis again exemplifies the consequences of rejecting God and His Word,” warning readers that “you are about to witness ALL HELL BREAK OUT!”
- According to Steve Deace, “the statist/Marxist Left has openly declared war on God.”
- OneNewsNow asks readers: “What aspect of the Hobby Lobby decision has most angered the far left?”
Share this post
5/21/15 @ 5:30
Ted Cruz Vows To 'Always, Always, Always' Stand For The Right Of Christians To Discriminate Against Gays
5/21/15 @ 1:09
5/21/15 @ 12:05
5/21/15 @ 11:05
5/20/15 @ 5:32
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm