Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 7/10/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/10/2014 5:42 pm
- Todd Starnes says that "under this administration, the government believes they are church and President Obama is the deity."
- Bryan Fischer says that Ann Coulter is "the Manchurian Columnist."
- Laurie Higgins argues that if opposition to homosexuality is akin to racism "then cultural disapproval of polyamory, zoophilia, and scores of other paraphilias is wrong and akin to racism."
- The Lord says, "I am already invading Hollywood far beyond what you can imagine."
- Matt Barber asserts that the fact that support for ENDA is dropping over religious exemptions is proof "that what this is really all about is criminalizing Christianity and doing away with freedom of religion."
- Finally, Scott Lively is running for governor in Massachusetts and his transportation plan is exactly as crazy as you'd expect: "Overcrowding in Mass. cities is a direct consequence of the globalist United Nations Agenda 21 project, which has been using land use policies and financial incentives to push humans out of the rural areas into the cities since 1992. Massachusetts has bought into Agenda 21 in a major way, though most citizens have never heard of it. I would reverse the Agenda 21 process and work to restore the model of environmentally-conscious self-sufficient agrarian farm-communities which New England was once known for, and which offer a substantially better and healthier way of life. This would alleviate the stress of overcrowding in the cities and restore struggling rural economies at the same time."
Share this post
9/4/15 @ 3:34
9/4/15 @ 1:00
9/4/15 @ 1:00
9/3/15 @ 5:30
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Meet The Hate Group Trying To Turn Kim Davis Into The Anti-Gay Rosa Parks
9/3/15 @ 1:30pm