Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 5/27/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/27/2014 5:30 pm
- Allen West just so happened to be seated next to someone on a plane who knew the "ground truth" about what really happened in Benghazi and he told him all about it!
- Whenever something that the Religious Right supports gets banned from Facebook for violating hate speech standards, they throw a fit and scream "persecution."
- Todd Starnes is unafraid to ask the hard questions: "Does Google Hate America?"
- Michael Peroutka donated a dinosaur skeleton worth over a million dollars to the Creation Museum.
- Finally, "Duck Dynasty's" Phil Robertson will address the Republican Leadership Conference on Thursday, presumably because the GOP is intent on constantly solidifying its reputation as the party of choice for people who don't like gays.
Share this post
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm