Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/29/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/29/2016 5:36 pm
- Theodore Shoebat says that gays "are no different than terrorists and should be treated as such. It makes no difference whether or not you are nice to them or confrontational with them, if you disagree with their delusional perversions, they want to kill you. There should be no peaceful talk with such a wicked group of deviants."
- Shari Goodman proclaims that "the crucifixion of Donald Trump is a desperate attempt by the left to halt the threat posed by Trump to reverse Obama’s socialist/communist agenda."
- Michael Brown calls on Christian players in the NFL "to threaten a boycott if the NFL continues to be an aggressive tool of gay activism and an aggressive opponent of religious liberty."
- David Lane blasts Russell Moore for saying that Christians should vote for a third-party candidate if Donald Trump wins the GOP nomination because "this would guarantee a President Hillary Clinton Inauguration on January 20, 2017. We must not downplay the dangerous effects of living under a radicalized, secular United States Supreme Court."
- Finally, Dan Delzell says that Glenn Beck is in no positon to be telling Christians how to vote: "Glenn Beck needs to address a much bigger issue than which political candidate a 'real Christian' should support. The larger issue for Beck is simply: 'Can a real Christian endorse the gods of Mormonism?'"
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm