Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/29/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 3/29/2016 5:36 pm
- Theodore Shoebat says that gays "are no different than terrorists and should be treated as such. It makes no difference whether or not you are nice to them or confrontational with them, if you disagree with their delusional perversions, they want to kill you. There should be no peaceful talk with such a wicked group of deviants."
- Shari Goodman proclaims that "the crucifixion of Donald Trump is a desperate attempt by the left to halt the threat posed by Trump to reverse Obama’s socialist/communist agenda."
- Michael Brown calls on Christian players in the NFL "to threaten a boycott if the NFL continues to be an aggressive tool of gay activism and an aggressive opponent of religious liberty."
- David Lane blasts Russell Moore for saying that Christians should vote for a third-party candidate if Donald Trump wins the GOP nomination because "this would guarantee a President Hillary Clinton Inauguration on January 20, 2017. We must not downplay the dangerous effects of living under a radicalized, secular United States Supreme Court."
- Finally, Dan Delzell says that Glenn Beck is in no positon to be telling Christians how to vote: "Glenn Beck needs to address a much bigger issue than which political candidate a 'real Christian' should support. The larger issue for Beck is simply: 'Can a real Christian endorse the gods of Mormonism?'"
7/21/16 @ 6:25
7/20/16 @ 6:25
7/19/16 @ 6:30
7/19/16 @ 6:25
7/18/16 @ 6:15
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Larry Klayman Suing Obama For Endangering His Life As A White Man
7/12/16 @ 4:52pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am