Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/24/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/24/2016 5:32 pm
- Bethany Blankley advises Donald Trump to pick Mike Huckabee as his running mate: "Huckabee might be a sure bet to help elect a Cyrus or a Paul, rather than a worse successor of America's current nemesis, Ahab: an evil queen Jezebel."
- Bryan Fischer says that "Donald Trump is a mean-spirited, vindictive man virtually devoid of character. He is worthy of no respect."
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire mocks "the pussy-cat pastors" who are afraid that they'll wind up in jail for preaching against homosexuality: "I think America might be a different country if some of the prissy pastors got their powdered posteriors thrown behind bars ... I think locking up some pastors would be a good thing. Maybe it would wake folks up to how dire a situation we currently find ourselves in. Don’t protect the pastors, persecute them. Persecution is good for the soul."
- Robert Jeffress blasts Glenn Beck for saying that evangelical Christians who are voting for Trump "are not listening to their God."
- Finally, Ted Cruz called Trump a "sniveling coward" but then bravely refused to answer when asked if he's still standing by his pledge to support him should Trump win the GOP nomination.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton And Jimmy Kimmel Are Trying To Kill Me!
8/29/16 @ 5:05pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm