Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/24/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/24/2016 5:32 pm
- Bethany Blankley advises Donald Trump to pick Mike Huckabee as his running mate: "Huckabee might be a sure bet to help elect a Cyrus or a Paul, rather than a worse successor of America's current nemesis, Ahab: an evil queen Jezebel."
- Bryan Fischer says that "Donald Trump is a mean-spirited, vindictive man virtually devoid of character. He is worthy of no respect."
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire mocks "the pussy-cat pastors" who are afraid that they'll wind up in jail for preaching against homosexuality: "I think America might be a different country if some of the prissy pastors got their powdered posteriors thrown behind bars ... I think locking up some pastors would be a good thing. Maybe it would wake folks up to how dire a situation we currently find ourselves in. Don’t protect the pastors, persecute them. Persecution is good for the soul."
- Robert Jeffress blasts Glenn Beck for saying that evangelical Christians who are voting for Trump "are not listening to their God."
- Finally, Ted Cruz called Trump a "sniveling coward" but then bravely refused to answer when asked if he's still standing by his pledge to support him should Trump win the GOP nomination.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm