Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/24/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/24/2016 5:32 pm
- Bethany Blankley advises Donald Trump to pick Mike Huckabee as his running mate: "Huckabee might be a sure bet to help elect a Cyrus or a Paul, rather than a worse successor of America's current nemesis, Ahab: an evil queen Jezebel."
- Bryan Fischer says that "Donald Trump is a mean-spirited, vindictive man virtually devoid of character. He is worthy of no respect."
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire mocks "the pussy-cat pastors" who are afraid that they'll wind up in jail for preaching against homosexuality: "I think America might be a different country if some of the prissy pastors got their powdered posteriors thrown behind bars ... I think locking up some pastors would be a good thing. Maybe it would wake folks up to how dire a situation we currently find ourselves in. Don’t protect the pastors, persecute them. Persecution is good for the soul."
- Robert Jeffress blasts Glenn Beck for saying that evangelical Christians who are voting for Trump "are not listening to their God."
- Finally, Ted Cruz called Trump a "sniveling coward" but then bravely refused to answer when asked if he's still standing by his pledge to support him should Trump win the GOP nomination.
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm