Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 3/18/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/18/2016 5:41 pm
- Scott Lively warns that "we’re headed for a mini-Civil War in this election, raising the specter of Obama potentially using it as a pretext to suspend elections and stay in power under martial law."
- Why were taxpayers covering the cost of Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller's trip to Oklahoma to get a "Jesus shot"?
- Poor Todd Starnes: "So far today Trump supporters have called me a lying Democrat, compared me to Saul Alinsky, and accused me of not being a Christian."
- Roger Schlafly says that Hillary Clinton "has based her whole campaign on identity politics, and appealing to those who hate straight white Christian men."
- Finally, a warning from Lee Duigon: "We are getting awfully, terribly, unendurably sick and tired of all this, and we are truly, hotly, deeply mad at you. We want to live our lives in peace, just minding our own business, but you keep meddling, poking, taxing, and imposing your fundamental transformation of our country on us–and we have had just about enough of it."
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm