Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/25/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/25/2016 6:30 pm
- It should terrify everyone that both Alex Jones and Michael Savage are crowing about Donald Trump embracing their message.
- FRC prays that the Senate will block anyone President Obama nominates to the Supreme Court: "May God give firmness and determination to Sen. Mitch McConnell and all 54 Republican U.S. Senators. May God have mercy upon our nation and give us a strong president who will put God back into public life, bring the optimism of faith back to America, reverse the lawless policies of the current regime, and appoint godly justices to replace Scalia and others during his tenure. May he give us justices who will reaffirm the Constitution. May God’s people be delivered of fear, anger and discouragement and grow strong in faith - faith to do exploits during this election year!"
- E.W. Jackson says that a "Christian who votes for Hillary Clinton is committing a grave sin. If you are contemplating doing that, you should pray long and hard about the state of your own heart and the spiritual blindness which holds you captive."
- Laurie Higgins says that by not allowing bakers to discriminate against gay couples, the state is actually forcing "Christian business-owners [to] make a product that they had never made before: anti-wedding cakes."
- Finally, Andrew Bieszad of Shoebat.com has some thoughts about Antonin Scalia's death: "I wonder if those people really invited him because they wanted to 'convince' Justice Scalia to vote a certain way on some of the major upcoming Supreme Court issues, such as with abortion and Obamacare. I wonder if Justice Scalia said 'No,' and as such he just 'happened' to 'die in his sleep.'"
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/22/16 @ 5:30
6/22/16 @ 11:51
6/21/16 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am