Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/19/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/19/2016 6:30 pm
- Peter LaBarbera denounces Theodore Shoebat's statement that Jesus would kill gays after Shoebat called LaBarbera a "filthy pig" a few weeks ago.
- E.W. Jackson has a plan to get evangelicals to vote by mobilizing pastors. Gee, that is original.
- "Coach" Dave Daubenmire says that "America is being controlled by perverted thoughts being promoted by perverted people. Perverted sense has replaced common sense."
- Just what America needs: "Today CRTV announced the launch of LevinTV, hosted by one of the nation’s most compelling, passionate and thoughtful Conservative voices, Mark Levin."
- It's amusing to see FRC's Tony Perkins try to pretend there is something deeply honorable about blindly blocking anyone President Obama nominates to replace Antonin Scalia: "As I talk with GOP members of the Senate, I’m encouraged to hear that most are ready to stand against the political bullying of Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.). It won’t be easy, but there’s no greater way to honor Justice Scalia’s legacy than showing the same tenacity that characterized it."
- Finaly, FRC prays for the pastor convicted of helping "ex-gay" Lisa Miller kidnap her daughter and flee the country: "May God strongly support Pastor Miller, Lisa and young Isabella, who have embraced prison and exile rather than violate their faith and conscience ... Pray, too, for the sexually confused people, the judges, politicians and voters who have imposed this confusion upon our youth and nation."
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
8/19/16 @ 5:32
8/18/16 @ 5:35
8/17/16 @ 5:31
8/17/16 @ 2:02
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
David Barton: Christians Who Refuse To Vote For Donald Trump Will Have To Answer To God
8/10/16 @ 10:21am
Pat Robertson: Satan Inspires Liberals To Lie About Donald Trump (And Me)
8/10/16 @ 1:50pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm