Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/12/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/12/2016 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck will return to CPAC this year.
- Jennifer LeClaire says that atheists don't need government recognition, but rather should simply be "surrendering to a living God they reject and embracing their true identity in Christ."
- Scott Lively explains "the common root of LGBT dysfunctions" as only he can.
- The Family Research Council's Rob Schwarzwalder says that President Obama got it wrong on coming out of the closet because "there is no love in affirming something God declares wrong and harmful, whether it relates to human sexuality or thievery or malice or deception or anything."
- Ted Cruz insists that he's "not running to be pastor-in-chief."
- Finally, BarbWire's Gina Miller has penned yet another of reasonable column: "I don’t have to tell you how discouraging, infuriating and terrifying it is to watch the greatest, freest nation in the history of the world, second only to Israel in its unparalleled, blessed uniqueness, be systematically dismantled by the Hell-inspired servants of Satan who are now in power in the United States."
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am