Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/12/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/12/2016 6:30 pm
- Glenn Beck will return to CPAC this year.
- Jennifer LeClaire says that atheists don't need government recognition, but rather should simply be "surrendering to a living God they reject and embracing their true identity in Christ."
- Scott Lively explains "the common root of LGBT dysfunctions" as only he can.
- The Family Research Council's Rob Schwarzwalder says that President Obama got it wrong on coming out of the closet because "there is no love in affirming something God declares wrong and harmful, whether it relates to human sexuality or thievery or malice or deception or anything."
- Ted Cruz insists that he's "not running to be pastor-in-chief."
- Finally, BarbWire's Gina Miller has penned yet another of reasonable column: "I don’t have to tell you how discouraging, infuriating and terrifying it is to watch the greatest, freest nation in the history of the world, second only to Israel in its unparalleled, blessed uniqueness, be systematically dismantled by the Hell-inspired servants of Satan who are now in power in the United States."
9/28/16 @ 5:30
'Catastrophist' Glenn Beck Now Says It's His Job To Merely Warn About What 'Could' Happen, Not What Will Happen
9/28/16 @ 3:24
9/27/16 @ 5:30
9/27/16 @ 12:29
9/27/16 @ 11:09
9/26/16 @ 5:30
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm