Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/11/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/11/2016 6:31 pm
- Ben Carson says he is staying in the presidential race because he has millions of supporters who are begging him not to quit.
- Speaking of Carson, he too will be campaigning at Rick Joyner's church in South Carolina.
- Janet Porter is not happy about an ad featuring gay couples: "People call all kinds of things love. Polygamy. Incest. Homosexuality ... [S]in isn’t 'love' not matter how many television ads they run."
- Ted Cruz's main national security advisor is an art historian.
- Finally, FRC is calling on presidential candidates "to reject forcing our daughters to register for the draft": "For years, women have served in the U.S. military honorably and with distinction. That fact is indisputable. But these women have served on a voluntary basis -- the choice to serve was theirs alone. Requiring women to register for the draft is to forcibly put our daughters in harm's way against their will."
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm