Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/11/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/11/2016 6:31 pm
- Ben Carson says he is staying in the presidential race because he has millions of supporters who are begging him not to quit.
- Speaking of Carson, he too will be campaigning at Rick Joyner's church in South Carolina.
- Janet Porter is not happy about an ad featuring gay couples: "People call all kinds of things love. Polygamy. Incest. Homosexuality ... [S]in isn’t 'love' not matter how many television ads they run."
- Ted Cruz's main national security advisor is an art historian.
- Finally, FRC is calling on presidential candidates "to reject forcing our daughters to register for the draft": "For years, women have served in the U.S. military honorably and with distinction. That fact is indisputable. But these women have served on a voluntary basis -- the choice to serve was theirs alone. Requiring women to register for the draft is to forcibly put our daughters in harm's way against their will."
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
8/19/16 @ 5:32
8/18/16 @ 5:35
8/17/16 @ 5:31
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
David Barton: Christians Who Refuse To Vote For Donald Trump Will Have To Answer To God
8/10/16 @ 10:21am
Pat Robertson: Satan Inspires Liberals To Lie About Donald Trump (And Me)
8/10/16 @ 1:50pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm