Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/11/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/11/2016 6:31 pm
- Ben Carson says he is staying in the presidential race because he has millions of supporters who are begging him not to quit.
- Speaking of Carson, he too will be campaigning at Rick Joyner's church in South Carolina.
- Janet Porter is not happy about an ad featuring gay couples: "People call all kinds of things love. Polygamy. Incest. Homosexuality ... [S]in isn’t 'love' not matter how many television ads they run."
- Ted Cruz's main national security advisor is an art historian.
- Finally, FRC is calling on presidential candidates "to reject forcing our daughters to register for the draft": "For years, women have served in the U.S. military honorably and with distinction. That fact is indisputable. But these women have served on a voluntary basis -- the choice to serve was theirs alone. Requiring women to register for the draft is to forcibly put our daughters in harm's way against their will."
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am