Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/11/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/11/2016 6:31 pm
- Ben Carson says he is staying in the presidential race because he has millions of supporters who are begging him not to quit.
- Speaking of Carson, he too will be campaigning at Rick Joyner's church in South Carolina.
- Janet Porter is not happy about an ad featuring gay couples: "People call all kinds of things love. Polygamy. Incest. Homosexuality ... [S]in isn’t 'love' not matter how many television ads they run."
- Ted Cruz's main national security advisor is an art historian.
- Finally, FRC is calling on presidential candidates "to reject forcing our daughters to register for the draft": "For years, women have served in the U.S. military honorably and with distinction. That fact is indisputable. But these women have served on a voluntary basis -- the choice to serve was theirs alone. Requiring women to register for the draft is to forcibly put our daughters in harm's way against their will."
5/26/16 @ 5:30
5/25/16 @ 5:30
5/25/16 @ 5:20
5/24/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm