Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 2/11/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/11/2016 6:31 pm
- Ben Carson says he is staying in the presidential race because he has millions of supporters who are begging him not to quit.
- Speaking of Carson, he too will be campaigning at Rick Joyner's church in South Carolina.
- Janet Porter is not happy about an ad featuring gay couples: "People call all kinds of things love. Polygamy. Incest. Homosexuality ... [S]in isn’t 'love' not matter how many television ads they run."
- Ted Cruz's main national security advisor is an art historian.
- Finally, FRC is calling on presidential candidates "to reject forcing our daughters to register for the draft": "For years, women have served in the U.S. military honorably and with distinction. That fact is indisputable. But these women have served on a voluntary basis -- the choice to serve was theirs alone. Requiring women to register for the draft is to forcibly put our daughters in harm's way against their will."
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am