Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/21/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/21/2016 6:30 pm
- Ben Carson and Kirk Cameron, together at last!
- Jonathan Cahn continues to insist that his blown Shemitah prophecy was, in fact, totally accurate.
- FRC's Peter Sprigg says that "the pro-homosexual movement is dedicated to putting a straightjacket on people and making it impossible for them to even express the view that marriage is the union of a man and a woman or that children do better with a mom and a dad."
- Charisma magazine founder Steve Strang explains why he's endorsing Ted Cruz: "Christians must rise up and vote to place leaders in office who will make the needed changes or America will cease to be a shining light on a hill that has protected liberty around the world and given us the freedom to propagate the gospel around the world."
- Finally, John McTernan warns that Islam is totalitarian because Muslims think that God's law must always triumph over secular law. That is, of course, exactly the same position held by everyone in the Religious Right.
5/25/16 @ 5:30
5/24/16 @ 5:30
5/23/16 @ 5:30
5/20/16 @ 5:30
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm