Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/21/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/21/2016 6:30 pm
- Ben Carson and Kirk Cameron, together at last!
- Jonathan Cahn continues to insist that his blown Shemitah prophecy was, in fact, totally accurate.
- FRC's Peter Sprigg says that "the pro-homosexual movement is dedicated to putting a straightjacket on people and making it impossible for them to even express the view that marriage is the union of a man and a woman or that children do better with a mom and a dad."
- Charisma magazine founder Steve Strang explains why he's endorsing Ted Cruz: "Christians must rise up and vote to place leaders in office who will make the needed changes or America will cease to be a shining light on a hill that has protected liberty around the world and given us the freedom to propagate the gospel around the world."
- Finally, John McTernan warns that Islam is totalitarian because Muslims think that God's law must always triumph over secular law. That is, of course, exactly the same position held by everyone in the Religious Right.
6/29/16 @ 6:00
6/28/16 @ 5:32
6/27/16 @ 5:33
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:30
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm