Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/21/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 1/21/2016 6:30 pm
- Ben Carson and Kirk Cameron, together at last!
- Jonathan Cahn continues to insist that his blown Shemitah prophecy was, in fact, totally accurate.
- FRC's Peter Sprigg says that "the pro-homosexual movement is dedicated to putting a straightjacket on people and making it impossible for them to even express the view that marriage is the union of a man and a woman or that children do better with a mom and a dad."
- Charisma magazine founder Steve Strang explains why he's endorsing Ted Cruz: "Christians must rise up and vote to place leaders in office who will make the needed changes or America will cease to be a shining light on a hill that has protected liberty around the world and given us the freedom to propagate the gospel around the world."
- Finally, John McTernan warns that Islam is totalitarian because Muslims think that God's law must always triumph over secular law. That is, of course, exactly the same position held by everyone in the Religious Right.
8/26/16 @ 4:40
8/25/16 @ 5:31
Ben Carson: Choosing Between Trump And Clinton Like Picking A Paper Cut Or 'Having Both Legs Chopped Off'
8/25/16 @ 11:23
8/24/16 @ 5:30
8/23/16 @ 5:30
8/22/16 @ 5:30
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm