Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/20/16
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 1/20/2016 6:30 pm
- Michael Farris blasts Jerry Falwell, Jr. for fawning all over Donald Trump: "Shame on you, Jerry Falwell, Junior for elevating success in business over the principles of right and wrong that flow from giving priority to the Word of God over the priority of a balance sheet. I am deeply saddened."
- Michael Savage is not happy about Sarah Palin's endorsement of Donald Trump: "I’m afraid we’re seeing the meltdown now of the campaign where they’re turning to the very same people who destroyed Romney. They’re undermining him from within."
- The National Organization for Marriage came up $17,850 short in its end of the year fundraising effort.
- Linda Harvey asks, "Is abortion God’s judgment on America? Are we enacting, through 'choice,' our own spiritual demise, our own 'flood' of destruction? It’s a deeply troubling thought."
- Finally, Rick Green has scored an extremely important endorsement in his bid for the Texas Supreme Court: Ray Comfort.
6/24/16 @ 5:30
6/23/16 @ 5:32
6/23/16 @ 5:30
6/22/16 @ 5:30
6/21/16 @ 5:31
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am