Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/13/16
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 1/13/2016 6:45 pm
- Perhaps South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley has been reading too many history books authored by David Barton: “We’ve never in the history of this country passed any laws or done anything based on race or religion. Let’s not start that now.”
- Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. can’t think of anyone better than Donald Trump to speak to students and “recognize and honor Dr. King on MLK day.”
- Family Research Council President Tony Perkins says the “evidence” of Obama’s impact is everywhere, “from terrorists attacks on our streets to the confusion in our classrooms.”
- Kelly Shackelford of Liberty Institute is the latest Religious Right leader to endorse Ted Cruz.
- Mission America’s Linda Harvey warns that laws like Cincinnati’s ban on ex-gay therapy for minors put “America on a course of self-destruction.”
- Accuracy In Media warns that “communist groups have manipulated the cause of Black Lives Matter.”
- Lastly, Don Feder wants to share some important advice: “We could get the Constitution back one day. Electing someone like Ted Cruz would be a start. But even that is no assurance. We’ll need to raise up a generation — like the one that produced the Constitution — to rise to rebellion and overthrow a judicial tyranny supported by the political elite.”
9/26/16 @ 5:30
Religious Right Leaders Vow To Defy Laws On Abortion, 'Sexual Perversion' In 'Declaration Of Dependence Upon God'
9/26/16 @ 11:00
9/23/16 @ 5:30
9/22/16 @ 5:30
9/21/16 @ 5:45
9/20/16 @ 5:40
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Pat Robertson: 'Radical Socialist' Obama Will Bring 'Death To This Country'
9/20/16 @ 12:25pm