Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/13/16
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 1/13/2016 6:45 pm
- Perhaps South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley has been reading too many history books authored by David Barton: “We’ve never in the history of this country passed any laws or done anything based on race or religion. Let’s not start that now.”
- Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. can’t think of anyone better than Donald Trump to speak to students and “recognize and honor Dr. King on MLK day.”
- Family Research Council President Tony Perkins says the “evidence” of Obama’s impact is everywhere, “from terrorists attacks on our streets to the confusion in our classrooms.”
- Kelly Shackelford of Liberty Institute is the latest Religious Right leader to endorse Ted Cruz.
- Mission America’s Linda Harvey warns that laws like Cincinnati’s ban on ex-gay therapy for minors put “America on a course of self-destruction.”
- Accuracy In Media warns that “communist groups have manipulated the cause of Black Lives Matter.”
- Lastly, Don Feder wants to share some important advice: “We could get the Constitution back one day. Electing someone like Ted Cruz would be a start. But even that is no assurance. We’ll need to raise up a generation — like the one that produced the Constitution — to rise to rebellion and overthrow a judicial tyranny supported by the political elite.”
8/19/16 @ 12:25
8/17/16 @ 2:02
7/18/16 @ 4:14
7/14/16 @ 12:10
7/14/16 @ 10:42
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm