Right Wing Bonus Tracks - 1/13/15
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 1/13/2015 6:30 pm
- Mike Huckabee will headline Liberty Counsel's "The Awakening 2015" event in March.
- Rep. Randy Weber has apologized for his bizarre tweet comparing President Obama to Adolf Hitler.
- The folks over at Free Republic are not happy with Glenn Beck's warning about creeping "heterofascim" in Russia.
- David Lane fumes: "The grandiosity and recklessness of the radicalized, secular United States Supreme Court in the last century is mind-blowing. The Court has birthed a full-scale catastrophe, corrupting 500 years of natural law and threatening America's long-term, sustainable freedom."
- Jan Markell warns that "we're setting ourselves up for an attack. It's going to happen because the Islamic terror world knows America does not have a president who will either protect us or fight back."
- Finally, Kirk Cameron's "Saving Christmas" movie was such a "hit" that he's now released "Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas Blend" coffee. Seriously.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am