Republican Leaders Join Anti-Gay Extremists For Insane Documentary
Is the government about to ban Christianity and turn it into a criminal offense? According to one documentary, the answer is 'yes' because the gay rights movement is determined to outlaw the practice of Christianity.
As Kyle reported, the “documentary” will include appearances from Sen. Rand Paul and former Gov. Mike Huckabee, both likely presidential candidates.
Reps. Trent Franks, Louie Gohmert, Steve King and Tim Huelskamp also make appearances, joining the likes of creationist leader Ken Ham, discredited pseudo-historian David Barton and even “ex-homosexuals.”
Scott Lively, the Religious Right activist who pushed for laws criminalizing homosexuality in Uganda and banning pro-gay-rights speech in Russia, is also a featured guest. Not only does Lively believe that Obama is the Antichrist and claim that gay wedding songs caused Noah’s flood, but he even wrote a book, The Pink Swastika, blaming gay people for the Holocaust.
Porter once co-chaired Huckabee’s Faith and Values Coalition during his 2008 presidential campaign and the former Arkansas governor once remarked that “there are two Janet’s that I answer to: my wife Janet and Janet Porter.” Most recently, she has dedicated her time to passing an anti-choice law, known as the Heartbeat Bill, in Ohio which would criminalize abortion even before many women know they are pregnant. Several GOP leaders, including Rick Perry, Michele Bachmann and Newt Gingrich, have endorsed her bill.
Porter has built quite a reputation for claiming that President Obama is set to literally imprison, starve and murder his political opponents and that the gay rights movement will destroy freedom as we know it.
Porter’s remarks on LGBT people include:
- Said that the Shepard-Byrd Hate Crime Law will make it a felony to refuse the “unwelcome advance” from a gay person, give legal protections to pedophiles and imprison pastors.
- Insisted that she will soon be arrested for opposing LGBT rights because “people who disagree with homosexual behavior will … go to jail.”
- Claimed that pastors who won’t perform same-sex marriages will be “carried off into jail” in states with marriage equality laws.
- Cited a satirical essay to claim that gay rights advocates seek “the criminalization of Christianity.”
- Worked to promote opposition to gay rights with anti-Semitic pastor Ted Pike, who believes that Jews will commit an anti-Christian genocide to seek “world dominion.”
- Blamed gay rights for Noah’s Flood in a column entitled: “How Same-Sex Marriage Points To End Of The World.”
- Suggested that homosexuality is far more dangerous than cigarette smoking.
- Claimed Jason Collins’ decision to come out of the closet will endanger freedom.
- Criticized Disney World for allowing gay events that will “target thousands of children” by “parading public displays of perversion.”
That’s not all, as she has also:
- Predicted that Obama would personally meet with Osama bin Laden to broker a peace deal.
- Warned that President Obama will use the Swine flu to “round up American citizens” and throw them in “FEMA concentration camps.”
- Repeatedly warned that Obamacare will murder conservatives and impose “jail sentences on those who seek treatment outside the socialized health care system.”
- Asserted that Obama will create food shortages to bring about mass starvation.
- Argued that people who voted for Obama will go to Hell as his election brought a divine curse upon America.
- Asked God to stop Obama from taking office as president, warning that Obama is a Communist spy who has been plotting to destroy America since his birth.
- Called Hillary Clinton the “evil Queen of Slaughter,” predicting that she will throw Christians in jail if elected president.
- Claimed America has so far avoided God’s wrath, unlike Haiti, only because “Haiti was dedicated to Satan.”
- Wondered if former Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson is the Antichrist.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am