Judge In Scott Lively Case Has Gay Family Members And Spent A Year In Kenya, So He Must Be Reprimanded
Last year we noted that Gary Cass and his Christian Anti-Defamation Commission were seeking to raise $30,000 in order to fund a campaign against Federal Judge, Michael Ponsor who refused to dismiss the lawsuit against anti-gay Scott Lively over his role in allegedly fomenting anti-gay persecution in Uganda.
Cass promised that his organization would release "incriminating evidence" against Ponsor and now he has begun doing so. As fare as we can tell, CADC's "case" against Ponsor seems to consist of the fact that one of the lawyers involved in this case once clerked for him and Ponsor once made a donation to some umbrella organization that donated to one of the groups involved.
Oh, and Ponsor has gay family members and once spent a year in Kenya:
- Judge Michael Ponsor has been a known proponent of the radical homosexual agenda since early 90’s, before it was a large movement in American politics. After being appointed by President Bill Clinton in 1994, during his judicial ceremony, Ponsor told the assembled crowd, "We have a proud, vibrant gay and lesbian community" in Western Massachusetts.
- Ponsor has multiple homosexual family members, including his daughter and his former second wife and mother of his two children. During Ponsor’s first marriage, his wife was largely immersed in the pro-lesbian feminist groups.
- Ponsor has direct relations with the country of Uganda, were the plaintiff’s organization (SMUG) is from. Ponsor spent a year in Kenya (Uganda's neighbor) as a young man. He speaks the Ugandian language, Swahili, and seems to be more invested in the Ugandan people then in the American citizens he is supposed to serve. During the hearing, Ponsor addressed the courtroom, saying "I'm pleased to adjudicate issues that affect the people of Uganda," and added that that it was "good to see the people whose interests are directly affected." Well, maybe he ought to move to Uganda!
- The plaintiff’s local counsel, Luke Ryan, was Ponsor’s law clerk for two years. Ryan is also an energetic supporter of Arise for Social Justice, a group that has actively demonstrated in front of Reverend Scott Lively’s downtown coffee house mission.
- Lastly, the plaintiff ‘s organization received the judge’s indirect donations. Ponsor and his wife have made donations to the Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts. This foundation has donated money to the plaintiff’s legal organization, the Center for Constitutional Rights, for eight consecutive years, starting in 2005 to 2012.
So Cass is doing the only logical thing and calling upon activists to "contact the Judiciary Committee today and urge that Congress reprimand Ponsor for his activist decision and protect the bench from further radical activism."
Share this post
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm