The Craziest Right-Wing Conference Yet
Cliff Kincaid of the conservative organizations Accuracy In Media and America’s Survival is spearheading a conference this Summer outlining the supposed connections between radical Islamists, communists, and President Obama. The National Press Club summit plans to fulfill “the late Andrew Breitbart’s promise to finally ‘vet’ the president” by exposing the “diabolical dangers of Marxism and radical Islam” and “the shocking truth about Obama and his agenda to emerge.” Speakers include Ryan Mauro of the Clarion Fund, the anti-Muslim group which gained notoriety when the NYPD used one of their films in trainings, along with Joel Gilbert, who is making a film claiming that Frank Marshall Davis is Obama’s real father. Fittingly, the website for the event is LeninAndSharia.com:
Topics include: Obama's Saudi connection, Muslim communism, the Marxist-Islamist nexus, communist exploitation of blacks, Soros funding of Marxist groups, the dangers of foreign propaganda channels like Al-Jazeera and Russia Today, and the War on Cops
• Cliff Kincaid, President, America’s Survival, Inc. Director, AIM Center for Investigative Journalism, on “Lenin and Sharia: the Diabolical Threat.”
• Paul Kengor, author of the new book, The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis, the Untold Story of Barack Obama's Mentor.
• Joel Gilbert, director, “Dreams from My Real Father,” on Frank Marshall Davis as Obama’s real father
• Konstantin Preobrazhensky, former Soviet KGB officer, on “Communists and Muslims.”
• Ryan Mauro, National Security Analyst, RadicalIslam.org / Clarion Fund, on “The War on the New York City Police Department.”
• Jeremy Segal, blogger who captured Obama ally Rep. Danny K. Davis on film discussing his acceptance of an award from the Communist Party USA.
• Larry Grathwohl, former FBI informant in the Weather Underground, on “Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn and the ‘Race Course Against White Supremacy.’”
• Trevor Loudon, author, Barack Obama and the Enemies Within, on Alice Palmer, the neglected communist agent in Obama’s life
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm
Sorry Sarah Palin, But Thomas Jefferson Led The War On Christmas
12/6/13 @ 4:35pm
Newly Uncovered Documents Expose ALEC's Anti-Gay Past
12/4/13 @ 10:45am