Bachmann Endorses WND Prayer Event that Likens Homosexuality to Terrorism
Michele Bachmann has heartily endorsed the WorldNetDaily prayer effort to mark the anniversary of the September 11 attacks by praying against terrorism, nuclear war and homosexuality. WND editor and birther leader Joseph Farah claimed today that the day of prayer is needed to stop comprehensive immigration reform, the government’s supposed plans to stockpile weapons to “impose de facto firearms restrictions on citizens” and gay rights advocates who seek to “make the citizenry of Sodom and Gomorrah blush.”
Have you ever had the feeling the nation is on the brink of utter disaster?
Has that feeling ever been stronger than it is right now?
• It turns out that after spending hundreds of billions on foreign wars and nearly an equal amount on a new bureaucracy called the Department of Homeland Security, Americans are just as vulnerable to Islamic terrorist attacks as they were on 9/11.
• For days that seemed like weeks, the systematically disarmed residents of the Boston and Cambridge area cowered in their homes and hid in their closets in fear of one armed and dangerous terrorist presumed to have been involved in the Boston Marathon bombing.
• Sometimes it seems the war on terrorism is really a war on the people of the United States and, particularly, on their liberty, as DHS and other agencies target entire classifications of law-abiding Americans rather than those who pose the gravest threat.
• Even when the Democrat-controlled U.S. Senate narrowly rejects harsh gun-control legislation, the DHS and other government agencies impose de facto firearms restrictions on citizens by buying up billions of rounds of ammunition, thus removing them from the free marketplace where they could be used for citizen self-defense.
• As the economy continues its five-year cycle of sputtering, the government continues unchecked in its policy of insanely unsustainable borrowing and spending.
• North Korea is threatening all-out nuclear war against South Korea as well as intercontinental ballistic missile attacks against the U.S.
• Iran continues to build a nuclear arsenal of its own while periodically threatening Israel and the U.S., which it still regards as “the little Satan” and “the great Satan.”
• The U.S. continues its slide from moral malaise to cultural hedonism that makes the late 1960s look like the 1950s by comparison, as support for “same-sex marriage” grows, the horrors of the “abortion on demand” crusade are revealed in a Philadelphia courtroom sans media coverage and an epidemic of sex abuse against children by schoolteachers, clergy and scoutmasters is not only ignored but results in capitulation by the Boy Scouts of America to the demands of those who would make the citizenry of Sodom and Gomorrah blush.
• Most of the U.S. press, once considered an important watchdog institution against government fraud, waste, abuse and corruption, has become a disinformation factory – out of touch with the values of the people, the principles upon which the country was established and even the rule of law that specifically guards the media’s own freedom.
• As the country becomes more divided culturally and jobs become harder to find for Americans, one of the highest priorities of the ruling elite in Washington is to ensure that tens of millions of illegal aliens already in the country are permitted to stay, while its calls for amnesty and an open border virtually invite more to emigrate, while rolling out the red carpet for terrorist enemies to enter in their wake.
Do I paint an accurate picture, or do I exaggerate?
It all suggests to me something’s got to give – that we are reaching a breaking point for America.
Is there any conceivable way “politics” as usual can save the country from disaster?
I honestly believe it’s our last and only hope for saving America from catastrophe.
Share this post
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm