Right Wing Round-Up: Looting Hordes From Atlanta
- Matt Shuham @ Talking Points Memo: Former GOP Rep. Campaigning With Gun Giveaway To Fend Off ‘Looting Hordes From Atlanta.’
- Reed Richardson @ Mediaite: AG Bill Barr Touts Hyrdoxychloroquine as ‘Very Promising,’ Claims Press Waging ‘Jihad’ Against Drug to Attack Trump.
- Sarah K. Burris @ Raw Story: Warrant for journalists from Jerry Falwell Jr. came from Liberty University’s own police.
- Ed Mazza @ HuffPost: Bill O’Reilly: Dead Coronavirus Victims ‘Were On Their Last Legs Anyway.’
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Preacher: It’s a Miracle! Thanks to God, My Backed-Up Toilet “Flushed PERFECT.”
- Josh Boswell @ The Daily Mail: A changed name, an alleged fraudster dad and a VERY questionable resume: So how did Donald Trump’s favorite White House correspondent pass security checks to become the social-distancing-defying briefing-crasher?