Today’s best reporting on the Right from around the web
- Bill Berkowitz chronicles the concerted right-wing effort to take down David Ogden.
- Good as You takes on Mat Staver, who says that gays are fundamentally incapable of maintaining committed relationships.
- Sarah Poser examines the Obama administration’s newly announced Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships.
- Pam’s House Blend comments on today’s 9th Circuit ruling on DOMA.
- Americans United reports that Virginia legislators are coming to the resuce of police chaplains who claim they were forced to resign rather than stop praying in Jesus’s name.