Today’s best reporting on the Right from around the web:
- Adele Stan has posted a robo-call from AFA’s Tim Wildmon saying that their “Speechless: Silencing the Christians” program will soon be airing “on cable as well as network affiliates nationwide.”
- Bill Berkowitz reports that Scott Lively, author of “The Pink Swastika: Homosexuality in the Nazi Party” is now targeting the Southern Poverty Law Center for labeling his Abiding Truth Ministries as a hate group.
- Speaking of SPLC -certified hate groups, Good as You notes that several of them and their allies have teamed up to call on parents to keep their kids out of school on the “Day of Silence.”
- Box Turtle Bulletin reports that the “Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has engaged its private communications network to bombard state legislators with phone calls in opposition” to a civil unions bill in Illinois.
- Rod Parsley’s Center for Moral Clarity is going after Pastor Dan again.
- Media Matters points out that the people running Sean Hannity’s show can’t seem to spell.
- Sarah Posner responds to the James Dobson announcement with a mighty “meh?”
- Steve Benen marvels that Sen. David Vitter of all people is targeting family planning funding.