Today’s best reporting on the Right from around the web:
- Teagan Goddard reports that things are not looking good for RNC Chair Michael Steele.
- Sarah Posner says that since Sen. Sam Brownback has his eye on Kathleen Sebelius’ office, “it probably wouldn’t behoove him, then, to block the nomination of the popular governor” to become Secretary of HHS.
- Speaking of which, Steve Benen smacks down Michael Gerson’s absurd claim that Obama’s decision to tap Sebelius for the position “smacks of religious humiliation.”
- Congratulations to Pam on her new gig writing columns for News & Observer’s community edition, The Durham News.
- David Neiwert asks if Victoria Jackson is the new face of conservatism. We can only hope.
- Finally, Jeremy at Good As You is deservedly irate about a quote that is being falsely attributed to him. I can attest to the fact that he does not use phrases like “practicing homosexuals” unless he is “quoting someone else, making a joke, or talking about a gay baseball team’s pre-game rehearsals.”