Right Wing Round-Up – 5/24/16
- Warren Throckmorton: With David Barton as Principal Officer, Non-Profit Mercury One Again Gave $100k to Barton’s Wallbuilders For Disaster Relief.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Competing Visions of Family & Freedom at UN; Methodists Try to Avoid Schism on Sexuality; Catholic Cardinal Denounces LGBT ‘Demonic Ideology’; Global LGBT Recap.
- Matthew Yglesias @ Vox: Republican Jewish Coalition won’t say where all the anti-Semitic invective is coming from.
- Allegra Kirkland @ TPM: Great White Hope: Trump Unites Generations Of White Nationalists.
- Zachary Roth @ MSNBC: Far-right nativists eye Kris Kobach for Donald Trump’s vice president.
- Robin Marty @ Care2: There May Soon Be No Place Left in the South for Abortions After The First Trimester.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: How A Conservative Law Firm Is Duping Schools Into Passing Anti-Transgender Policies.
- Ken Meyer @ Mediaite: Sam Bee Breaks Down How the Religious Right Devised Conservative Obsession with Abortion.