- Guess who is co-sponsoring the next CPAC? The John Birch Society.
- Alan Colmes: FCC Chief Diversity Officer Blames “Right-Wing Smear Campaign” For Death Threats.
- David Weigel: Nervous About Health Care, Tea Partiers Look to 2010.
- Andy Birkey: Is candidate Quist still the religious right candidate?
- Steve Benen: Die-In Struggles to Come to Life.
- Media Matters: Jawa Report calls for “ass kicking” of Jennings defenders.
- Hanna Rosin: One of the great ironies of Oral Roberts’ life was that he could not heal his own broken hip.
- Finally, Stephen Colbert and the “The Blitzkrieg on Grinchitude“:
|The Colbert Report||Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|The Blitzkrieg on Grinchitude – Treesus & CHRIST-mas Tree|