Right Wing Leftovers – 8/9/13
- We retweeted one of Judson Phillips’ stupid tweets and it looks like he didn’t appreciate it very much because he responded by calling us “traitors.”
- Bob Vander Plaats wants Mike Huckabee to run for president in 2016. So do we.
- Glenn Beck and crew haven’t seen “Elysium” … and they never will because they know that it is communist propaganda.
- Whenever a Boy Scout troop lost access to meeting places because of their anti-gay policies, the Religious Right threw a fit, so we are sure they’ll continue to voice such outrage now that troops are losing access for having changed the policy.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says “it’s wise to keep an anti-sodomy law on the books, even if unenforceable due to judicial tyranny, to express the state’s official disapproval of that kind of conduct.”