Right Wing Leftovers – 8/9/12
- More conservatives voice concerns about David Barton’s shoddy scholarship.
- The New York Times provides a good overview of the first day of the trial stemming from the Lisa Miller case.
- Dick Morris is very bad at his job.
- From the Baptist Press: “In the wake of one of the greatest tragedies to hit the Sikh community in North America, Southern Baptists have an unprecedented opportunity to reach out to their Sikh neighbors with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.”
- Bryan Fischer boldly continues his defense of kidnapping in the name of God.
- Finally, Romney gets into the swing of things with a new ad claiming that President Obama has declared war on religion.