Right Wing Leftovers – 8/7/12
- Draft Mike Huckabee for Vice President.
- Frank Gaffney says that if Mitt Romney wants to become president he “is going to have to address the mortal threat to it posed by the Muslim Brotherhood and its civilization jihad.”
- Some enterprising reporter really needs to investigate just who is paying Bishop Harry Jackson to promote the interests of energy companies with columns like this one claiming mileage mandates are “putting people at greater risk of serious injury or death.”
- Phyllis Schlafly says “Obama is trying to treat Christians like smokers. You can do it in the privacy of your own house and maybe inside your church, but never where the public can see you.”
- Finally, a who’s who of anti-gay activists have penned a letter [PDF] in support of Chick-fil-A sent out by the Liberty Counsel’s Freedom Federation.