Right Wing Leftovers – 8/3/12
- Focus on the Family, Family Research Council, and various other groups are uniting for a “non-partisan” voter registration drive because they “understand that this election is the ‘Chick Fil A election,’ where people with shared beliefs say ‘enough is enough’ and help shape this great country into an even better one.”
- I guess the Religious Right will be boycotting Target now.
- The National Association of Evangelicals reports that 68% of those who responded to a Evangelical Leaders Survey said that the United States is a not Christian nation.
- Mat Staver says that “silencing people of faith in the public square has always been the goal of those who realize the influence that pastors, churches, and people of faith have on elections.”
- Finally, Robert Jeffress declares that that “Democrats are showing their utter disdain for the traditional values of our country, but more importantly for the unchangeable principles of God’s word.”