Right Wing Leftovers – 8/28/12
- In case you needed any more proof that Herman Cain is off his rocker, he now says that “if everyone had competed fairly and honestly, I’d probably be the nominee being nominated this week.”
- The NAR group David’s Tent is will be hosting “40 days [of] continuous 24 hour worship in joyous celebration will take place on the The White House grounds” leading up to the election.
- For some reason, organizers decided it would be a good idea to have Cardinal Timothy Dolan deliver the closing prayer at next week’s Democratic National Convention.
- FRC needs donations because “never before in the history of the United States has our nation faced so many threats to the institutions of faith, family and freedom that compose the heart of our society.”
- And maybe this need to money explains why FRC is charging $30 to attend a Tony Perkins press conference.