Right Wing Leftovers – 8/27/12
- Maggie Gallagher wants to know why the shooter who targeted FRC hasn’t been charged with a hate crime.
- Mike Huckabee continues his defense of Todd Akin.
- Rick Scarborough warns that “it is clear that God is speaking right now to America, and unless there’s a genuine repentance and a great move toward repentance and reunion with God, a cataclysmic judgment is going to fall on this country.”
- Samuel Rodriguez writes that “the Republican Party has been presented with an historic opportunity to craft a conservative and compassionate immigration policy according to their values and ethics” and must not squander it.
- Finally, Kelly Boggs is not happy about the upcoming show “The New Normal” and says it “is just another effort to use the vehicle of humor to further the notion of homosexuality as natural and normal.”