Right Wing Leftovers – 8/2/13
- Apparently the “ex-gay” rally earlier this week was a “great day for former homosexuals in America,” despite the fact that nobody showed up.
- It looks like Tom McClusky has left the Family Research Council.
- Is Rep. Trey Gowdy is auditioning to be the craziest Republican member of Congress?
- According to Jeffrey Kuhner, the fact that President Obama acknowledged the historical fact that Ho Chi Minh was inspired by Thomas Jefferson insulted “the memory of the nearly 60,000 Americans who died in Vietnam” by somehow “granting legitimacy to Vietnam’s odious regime.”
- It seems that if you are against abortion but also an atheist, anti-choice groups will refuse to work with you.
- Finally, Scott Lively is mad at the Pope for using the phrase “a gay person,” instead of “a person who struggles with homosexual temptation” because the former phrase is “a major concession to sexual-orientation theory when used by a church leader about Christians.”