Right Wing Leftovers – 8/15/12
- Buster Wilson re-posts Scott Lively’s defense of David Barton and Barton himself also tweeted a link to Lively’s defense of him/attack on Throckmorton.
- Joseph Farah says everyone owes Michele Bachmann an apology because she was right and Huma Abedin “was employed by an institute at the forefront of a grand plan to mobilize U.S. Muslim minorities to transform America into a Saudi-Style Islamic state.”
- Bryan Fischer explains that Jesus was a capitalist.
- Phyllis Schlafly seems to have no problem with flagrantly lying, claiming “that “Obama’s Department of Veterans Affairs banned any mention of Jesus Christ during burials at Houston National Cemetery.” That is not true.
- Finally, Phil Burress, chairman of the Citizens for Community Values, does his part to spread the latest right-wing lie alleging that President Obama is trying to prevent members of the military from voting: “They’re going to do everything they can to make sure that what happened in Florida when we had the hanging chad debate down there, where they still had ballots sitting on battleships out on the ocean and they never did get a chance to vote, [happens again] … Obama does not want the military to vote, because he knows how they’re going to vote. So, suing Ohio to try to prohibit or to slow down the military from voting is just despicable.”