Right Wing Leftovers – 8/13/12
- David Barton says that the next edition of his book “The Jefferson Lies” will feature changes and additions meant to respond to his critics, in particular Warren Throckmorton.
- On a related note, fellow historical revisionist Scott Lively has come rushing to Barton’s defense by attacking Throckmorton as the puppet-master behind the conspiracy to undermine Barton.
- The AFL-CIO has unendorsed Roy Moore.
- Bryan Fischer prays that God will cause his enemies to “fall into the pit that they have dug for me.” We’re pretty sure he is referring to us.
- Matt Barber says that if “anti-Christian bullies” like the ACLU and Americans United “had been around two-and-a-half centuries ago, and our forefathers had paid them any mind, we may never have had the first American Revolution.”
- Finally, Ted Baehr declares that “Movieguide is the best tool families have in protecting themselves from the media terrorism of graphic content running rampant in the entertainment industry.”