Right Wing Leftovers – 7/22/13
- Bryan Fischer, who once wrote that African Americans on welfare “rut like rabbits,” says that President Obama has “set race relations back another decade.”
- Matt Barber helpfully drafts the remarks that President Obama should have delivered on the Trayvon Martin verdict.
- Sadly, the Southern Avenger has resigned.
- “Coach” Dave says he is not a homophobe … and neither is God.
- Ex-gay activist Dr. Douglas McIntyre is launching a ten day tour to protest “homo-facism.”
- Finally, here is Sen. Ted Cruz having hands laid upon him and being prayed over by David Barton, among others: