Right Wing Leftovers – 7/19/12
- The case of the man accused of helping Lisa Miller flee the country with her kidnapped daughter is scheduled to start next month.
- Mitt Romney’s new attack on President Obama wins “4 Pinocchios” from The Fact Checker.
- This entire Liberty Counsel claim about a third grader being harassed by an anti-Christian teacher just smacks of Religious Right mythology.
- Focus on the Family’s Glenn Stanton assures us that Mark Regnerus’ anti-gay study is wholly reliable based entirely on the fact that “I’ve read his study.”
- Vonette Bright, Shirley Dobson, Penny Nance, Anita Staver, and various other “female prayer warriors” have come together to launch the American Prayer Initiative.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer defends Chick-Fil-A and proclaims that God is judging America because “only dark, angry, deceived and misguided hearts could look at the kind of sex homosexuals practice and call it good.”