Right Wing Leftovers – 7/17/12
- Tony Perkins met privately with Mitt Romney where he urged him to make sure that his choice for VP was an outspoken opponent of abortion …. and suggested that Rep. Allen West might be a good candidate.
- On a semi-related note, Perkins says FRC named Jerry Boykin as VP because “over the last few years, Gen. Boykin has become a vital source of wisdom and strategy for the FRC team and me.” The fact that Romney is taking advice from a man who takes advice from someone like Boykin ought to be enough to alarm anyone.
- Bryan Fischer continues his AIDS denialism.
- The AFA truly seems to believe that its boycott of JC Penney is responsible for the store’s declining stock price.
- The NOM-affiliated Ruth Institute is putting on a marriage debate at Jim Garlow’s church at the end of the month.
- Finally, the American Decency Association wants to know just what gives Google “the right to tell people what’s right and wrong.”