Right Wing Leftovers – 6/6/12
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker survived his recall election last night and now Richard Viguerie is crowning him “the de facto leader of the conservative movement.”
- It looks like we will be seeing the return of the Parental Rights Amendment for the third year in a row.
- The Religious Right is not happy that June is LGBT Pride Month, in part because the “task of helping those who do not want to live homosexually grows more difficult each time this kind of proclamation comes out.”
- Apparently, the first gay marriage has now taken place at a military base and Bryan Fischer is not amused: “The time to stop this nonsense is now.”
- Finally, President Obama is making kids gay.