Right Wing Leftovers – 6/5/12
- The Susan B. Anthony List says that is has had its computers seized as part of the lawsuit filed against the group by former Congressman Steve Driehaus.
- James Dobson boldly declares that he “WILL NOT pay the surcharge for abortion services … It would be a violation of my most deeply held convictions to disobey what I consider to be the principles in Scripture. The Creator will not hold us guiltless if we turn a deaf ear to the cries of His innocent babies. So come and get me if you must, Mr. President. I will not bow before your wicked regulation.”
- Sarah Palin will headline this year’s RightOnline conference in Las Vegas.
- Bryan Fischer warns his audience that the world economy is going to collapse.
- The Kansas chapter of the American Family Association is now trying to get an “obscene” statue removed from the Overland Park Arboretum & Botanical Gardens.
- Finally, why is WND declaring that the Matt Barber column it is running is an “exclusive” when it is the exact same column that is showing up everywhere else?