- After Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger vetoed legislation last year creating “Harvey Milk Day,” a California legislator is hoping that publicity from the movie “Milk” will help get it passed and enacted this year.
- Ted Baehr, founder of Christian-oriented MovieGuide, says the list of current Oscar nominees proves that Hollywood is “the cultural pigsty of the world” and made up of “elite snobs” who “don’t like anything that extols great virtues and institutions like heroism, purity, sacrifice, the military, the traditional family, honesty, liberty above lawlessness and licentiousness, anti-Communism and Christianity.”
- Alan Keyes pens a typically rambling attack on Obama, claiming “Obama uses the name of God, but in his views and politics he stubbornly denies, disregards and rejects God’s authority.”
- Among the signs seen at yesterday’s March for Life: “Impeach Adolf Obama.”
- Another day, another rabid statement from Matt Barber:
“I certainly cannot judge whether or not Barack Obama has a relationship with Christ. That’s between him and God, and only they know that. However, scripture tells us that you will be known by your fruits, and here Barack Obama is promoting counter-biblical, anti-Christian policies. [These are] policies that elevate deviant sexual behaviors and dangerous sexual behaviors that are destructive spiritually, physically and emotionally, and certainly — when embraced as Barack Obama has embraced them — are destructive societally.”