Right Wing Leftovers – 6/3/13
- You will be relieved to know that Geraldo Rivera is fully prepared to answer the call should New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie decide to appoint him to fill the seat left vacant by the passing of Sen. Frank Lautenberg.
- Southern Baptist leaders are anticipating a mass exodus from the Boy Scouts.
- E.W. Jackson is claiming that Ken Cuccinelli urged him to run for Lt. Governor.
- James and Shirley Dobson and others are organizing a 35-day national bus tour to mobilize prayer for America.
- Someone has finally started a “temptation-free stock photo site for Christians.”
- Finally, Franklin Graham cites the Israelites’ wholesale slaughter of the Amalekites in the Old Testament to make the case that “complete obedience is what the Lord desires. We must never back down from fully following Christ because we fear public opinion or the ridicule of others.”