Right Wing Leftovers – 6/26/12
- NOM is now protesting General Mills, declaring “this is extremely serious! We cannot allow Corporate America throw its weight behind the gay marriage movement!”
- Janice Crouse says “the only group that has continued to remain pro-choice are those without any religion.”
- Republican members of Congress continue to appear on Bryan Fischer’s radio program, as yesterday Rep. Alan Nunnelee actually joined him in studio for an interview.
- Save California’s Randy Thomasson says that “you, your children, your grandchildren, your friends and others you know deserve to know the truth about the unnatural, unhealthy, destructive and intolerant LGBT agenda, for that’s what it is.”
- Finally, it looks like David Barton and James Robison are bringing together a nice collection of Religious Right leaders for a pastors conference ahead of Glenn Beck’s “Restoring Love” event next month.