Right Wing Leftovers – 6/25/12
- Lou Engle and The Call are returning to California in September For “a gathering focused on the great Hispanic peoples of California [because] God gave us a word that California would be a pro-life state.”
- Randy Thomasson of SaveCalifornia.com says gay pride events “are harmful because they advocate for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender rights. These are false rights that trample the conscience rights of anyone who disagrees.”
- NOM has endorsed former Judicial Confirmation Network counsel Wendy Long in her race to challenge Sen Kirsten Gillibrand.
- Why does it seem that every time we turn around FRC is hosting another webcast?
- Peter Sprigg says college classes studying the issue of pornography are “unconscionable and potentially harmful.”
- Steve Deace officially declares that he will not vote for Mitt Romney.
- Finally, in an elaborate ceremony, Harry Jackson was declared “International Presiding Bishop of the ICEC,” which is quite an accomplishment since Jackson himself founded the ICEC just last year.