Right Wing Leftovers – 6/11/13
- Today, Randall Terry and crew went to the US Capitol to “flog Rep. Peter King in effigy” in order to “to show support for whistleblower Edward Snowden.”
- Even without speaking, Glenn Beck can still wind up in tears.
- Rick Santorum will receive the Vision America “Nation Hero of Faith Award” at a ceremony in September.
- If E.W. Jackson becomes Lt. Governor, maybe he can hire a copy editor.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer stretches to explain how the 4th Amendment is rooted in the Bible.