- Bill Donohue says Randall Terry’s threat not to pay taxes is a “recipe for anarchy.”
- Al Mohler is not impressed by Jimmy Carter’s decision to sever his ties with the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Focus on the Family really seems to be getting behind The Civility Project.
- Oral Roberts University has signed an agreement with the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference that will position ORU as the exclusive educational strategic partner for the NHCLC.
- The Alliance Defense Fund has filed suit against Wisconsin’s Domestic Partnetship law, claiming it violates the marriage amendment passed in 2006.
- You just can’t win against WorldNetDaily: “The announcements of Barack Obama’s birth printed by two Hawaii newspapers in 1961 do not provide solid proof of a birth in the Aloha State.”
- Finally, Jesse Lee Peterson weighs in on the arrest of Henry Louis Gates:
“Henry Gates and Al Sharpton are abusing police while black,” said Rev. Peterson. “Their false allegations say to young blacks that they too can abuse police and cry racism. Gates was abusive and disorderly and the police dealt with him accordingly–where’s the racism? This is a case of black males gone wild.”
Rev. Peterson said, “What’s regrettable is that the city of Cambridge and the police have allowed themselves to be intimidated by a race hustler like Al ‘The Riot King’ Sharpton. The race card has once again been used to unjustly smear law enforcement and thwart justice. This is Tawana Brawley all over again!”