- Gordon Klingenschmitt is on a crusade [PDF] to keep the F-22 in the Defense appropriation bill in order to get President Obama to veto it and thereby veto hate crimes legislation.
- In announcing that he would not be seeking re-election, Sen. Jim Bunning blasted “leaders of the Republican Party in the Senate [who] have done everything in their power to dry up my fundraising.”
- Bill Keller says that Ann Coulter is a bad Christian for having supported Mitt Romney.
- Orly Taitz seems pretty excited that she has made “friends” with various members of the GOP on Facebook.
- Next month, the Clare Boothe Luce Policy Institute will be honoring Phyllis Schlafly at a “Lifetime Achievement Luncheon.”
- Finally, a note to Faith 2 Action: You had Manny Miranda on your program today talking about Sonia Sotomayor’s nomination to the Supreme Court – this is Miranda:
This man is an insurance agent:
They are not the same person: