Right Wing Leftovers – 5/31/13
- Now that Michele Bachmann has announced that she is not running for re-election, her main Democratic challenger has declared “mission accomplished” and withdrawn from the race.
- Eagle Forum continues to warn that “if an illegal alien amnesty is passed, then Democrats are likely to get a huge voter windfall.”
- Peter LaBarbera, Linda Harvey, Matt Barber, and others will protest the Human Rights Campaign next week to protest gay pride month because “homosexuality is against God; against Nature; very unhealthy; and a serious threat to children and religious freedom.”
- Bryan Fischer and John Stemberger say that the Boy Scouts of America voted to allow gay scouts because they wanted to be cool and have people like them.
- Finally, “Christian men must understand that homosexuality is a direct raping of the relationship between Man and God.”