Right Wing Leftovers – 5/23/14
- Mike Huckabee will be the featured speaker at the March for Marriage in Washington, D.C. next month.
- FRC praises the RNC for announcing that the 2016 convention will not be held in Las Vegas.
- We are pretty sure that Glenn Beck would not be so nonchalant if Amazon decided that it would not sell his books.
- Bryan Fischer believes that Russell Moore has “been scared straight” after he criticized right-wing Christian radio.
- Finally, Robert Gagnon has written an open letter to Pennsylvania governor Tom Corbett calling upon him to appeal the recent ruling striking down the state’s gay marriage ban: “[I]t is absurd to regard a person of the same sex as one’s anatomical, physiological, and psychological counterpart or sexual complement. Becoming sexually aroused by what one already is as a gendered being, as though one were only half one’s own sex rather than half of a whole sexual spectrum containing two sexes, is obviously contrary to nature and a self-dishonoring impulse.”